-   -   Cant find help! (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/277163-cant-find-help.html)

martyn kay

Cant find help!

I need to export data from one excel file to another but
without defining a set selection area as the amount of
data varies and i do not want any blank entries or entries
missed. Any help please!!??

Tom Ogilvy

Cant find help!

activesheet.copy After:=Workbooks("Book2.xls").Worksheets(1)

as far as removing blanks and so forth, one would need to know more
information about the data being copied.

Tom Ogilvy