-   -   autofill with dynamic range (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/277155-re-autofill-dynamic-range.html)

Bernie Deitrick[_2_]

autofill with dynamic range

Anita,

To fill to match the column to the left, select the cell (either in Excel or in Code), then

ActiveCell.AutoFill Destination:=Range _
(ActiveCell, ActiveCell.Offset(0, -1).End(xlDown)(1, 2))

HTH,
Bernie
Excel MVP

"a" wrote in message ink.net...
Can anybody help me with an autofill with a dynamic range.

A long time ago Tom Ogilvy gave me this code so that I could copy a
formula down to the bottom of a column

I was hoping that I could use it to use the autofill - but I have no
idea how to do that.

Intersect(Range(ActiveCell, _
Cells(Rows.Count, ActiveCell.Column)), _
ActiveCell.CurrentRegion).FillDown

I have to do an autofill for 8 columns and do a sort after each and so
any help with the autofill on a dynamic range would be great.

As always - thanks in advance,
Anita