-   -   Auto delete all VB forms in current excel doc (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/277139-auto-delete-all-vbulletin-forms-current-excel-doc.html)

Martin[_10_]

Auto delete all VB forms in current excel doc

Not sure if this will be possible, but I'm trying to put
together some code which removes all Vis Basic Forms from
the current excel document without having to go into the
visual basic editor.

Thanks

Tom Ogilvy

Auto delete all VB forms in current excel doc

Look at Chip Pearson's site
http://ww.cpearson.com/excel/vbe.htm

Tom Ogilvy

"Martin" wrote in message
Not sure if this will be possible, but I'm trying to put
together some code which removes all Vis Basic Forms from
the current excel document without having to go into the
visual basic editor.

Thanks

Chip Pearson

Auto delete all VB forms in current excel doc

Martin,

Set a reference in VBA to the MS VBA Extensibility library, and then use the
following code:

Dim VBComp As VBIDE.VBComponent
With ActiveWorkbook.VBProject
For Each VBComp In .VBComponents