-   -   Module Code Needed (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/277132-module-code-needed.html)

Michael168[_5_]

Module Code Needed

Hello everybody

Is there anyone can help me to code the module?

I have 4 columns of data (A:D) . Each column contains 5 rows (1-5).Each
column contain 1 unique nos.
This is for generating Jackpot combinations, i.e. 6 numbers in a
group.
The condition is that the group generated must contain two pair numbers
from column A:D and two single numbers from column A:D.
In another word the maximum numbers can get from each column is 2
numbers and the minimun number is 1 number.
The combinations must come from 4 columns.