-   -   autosave (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/277066-autosave.html)

Richard Pelletier

autosave

I want to get in the complementary macro call autosave to
customized it but it always ask for a password. Is
someone know that password or is someone as an idea of the
code inside that complementary macro.

Thanks

Trevor Shuttleworth

autosave

Richard

the function is provided by Microsoft and is password protected to protect
you from yourself. Imagine what would happen if you were to change the
function and then it failed to backup your workbook as advertised or, even
worse, overwrote or otherwise corrupted your data.

Better left well alone.

Regards

Trevor