-   -   Can a Macro...? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/277054-re-can-macro.html)

Randell

Can a Macro...?

Hi All,

I'm Using Solver to do some production decline curve fits.
I now want to let a macro call up Solver and fit the
curves automatically but I seem to get an error stating
that a Sub is not defined even after I clicked Solver in
the References tool box.
I also have a variable number of data points to perform
the same operation on......say I may have data for 10
rows then I may have a another case for 20 rows. How Can
I set up a sequence of command using a Macro where the
same operations can be completed for both case without
user interface.

Thanks a mil