-   -   Multipage control (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/277019-multipage-control.html)

neil

Multipage control

I have a form with a multipage control on it, When the
form is shown I want the multipage item to be on page 1,
currently it always shows, startinmg on which ever page i
was last on in design mode ?

I looked in the help and got as afar as
multipage1.pages ..., i tried = 1 but didnt work ?

Charles Williams

Multipage control

Hi Neil,

Try something like

Multipage1.value=0

Charles
______________________
Decision Models
The Excel Calculation Site
www.DecisionModels.com

"Neil" wrote in message
I have a form with a multipage control on it, When the
form is shown I want the multipage item to be on page 1,
currently it always shows, startinmg on which ever page i
was last on in design mode ?

I looked in the help and got as afar as
multipage1.pages ..., i tried = 1 but didnt work ?

Bob Phillips[_5_]

Multipage control

just adding to that reply, put it in the Userform_Initialize event if you
want it when first loaded, Userform_Activate if you want it to refresh on
each new show.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips