-   -   VBProject events? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/276932-re-vbproject-events.html)

Marc R. Bertrand

VBProject events?

Chip,

As you know, there are password cracking software programs out there
designed to crack open Excel VBProjects.

There has to be some way to detect either the opening of a project or
the breaking of the project password.

Isn't there an API function somewhere that would help? A class module?
Something?

Could Stephen figure that one out and place the solution in his "They
said it couldn't be done" web page?

Please send my most sincere regards to the whole gang. :)

Cheers.

Marc

(Marc R. Bertrand) wrote in message . com...
Hello,

Does anyone know if there is a way to detect the opening of a
VBProject? For example, in Excel, in the VBE, clicking the '+' sign
will open the project. I would like to write code that will be run
upon the opening of an unprotected project by a user.

Thanks.

Marc R. Bertrand

www.goalseek.net

Marc R. Bertrand

VBProject events?

Here is what I meant: there are quite a few password cracking software
packages such as this one that can be baught by just about anyone:
--http://www.elcomsoft.com/avpr.html

In other words, the VBA project password, to those who can get a hold
of password cracking software, is a joke. Isn't it?

Marc R. Bertrand