-   -   Excel & SAP CSV Integration (Chip or someone else) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/276858-excel-sap-csv-integration-chip-someone-else.html)

J P Singh

Excel & SAP CSV Integration (Chip or someone else)

Hello All

I know this is a long shot but I am gonna try anyway.

We have an ASP/Access application which allows our employees to claim travel
expenses online. At the end of the process the application generates an
Excel/CSV file.

My question is has anyone got any experience in integrating the external CSV
upload to SAP. If yes would you please share your expereince as to how it
can be done

Regards

Jas