-   -   error 1004 - metod Copy of class Range was failed (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/276481-re-error-1004-metod-copy-class-range-failed.html)

Tom Ogilvy

error 1004 - metod Copy of class Range was failed

If your code is being executed from a commandbutton from the control toolbox
toolbar, then set the TakeFocusOnClick property of the commandbutton to
false.

Tom Ogilvy

"M." wrote in message
I'm using Excel 97.
My code stoped on this line of code:

Worksheets("PROGRAM").Range("26:26").Copy Destination:=Worksheets("SEZNAM
UO").Range("1430:1430")

Active worksheet is "PROGRAM"!

I'd like to copy entire row witch location has writen in variable from one
worksheet to another with diferent row number.

Thank's on advice!

Milos

M.

error 1004 - metod Copy of class Range was failed

Tom, thank's!

you gave me idea how to solve this problem, with takefocusonclick i did not
solve my problem, but with activating one cell on worksheet!

Regards,
Milos