-   -   Autoexecution of a Macro (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/276475-autoexecution-macro.html)

Dale Cox

Autoexecution of a Macro

I have created a macro that performs computations of
fields across several workbooks. How do I get this to
automatically execute every time the workbook perform the
auto-calculation function?

Thanks.

Tom Ogilvy

Autoexecution of a Macro

Put the code in the calculate event at the workbook level. Or call the code
from the calculate event at the workbook level.

Tom Ogilvy