-   -   How do I run a subroutine on a worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/276387-how-do-i-run-subroutine-worksheet.html)

Myron

How do I run a subroutine on a worksheet

What I'm attempting to do is connect to an Access Database
that is Password protected in a workgroup & open a table
on a worksheet. I have a subroutine that should work, but
I don't know how to call it from Xcell. I'm not that
familiar with Xcell so any help will be appriciated.

Thanx!

jaf

How do I run a subroutine on a worksheet

Helpapplication.run

--

John

johnf202 at hotmail dot com

"Myron" wrote in message
What I'm attempting to do is connect to an Access Database
that is Password protected in a workgroup & open a table
on a worksheet. I have a subroutine that should work, but
I don't know how to call it from Xcell. I'm not that
familiar with Xcell so any help will be appriciated.

Thanx!

Myron

How do I run a subroutine on a worksheet

Ok, but Where on the Worksheet... I've tried calling it
from a Cell. Do I use a Macro & if so How?

Thanx.
What I'm attempting to do is connect to an Access

Database
that is Password protected in a workgroup & open a table
on a worksheet. I have a subroutine that should work,

but
I don't know how to call it from Xcell. I'm not that
familiar with Xcell so any help will be appriciated.

Thanx!

.

Dave Peterson[_3_]

How do I run a subroutine on a worksheet

Can you show the Forms Toolbar (View|Toolbars|Forms) and drag a button from
there to the worksheet?

Then assign your macro to that button.