-   -   Still needing help with Matching Criteria (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/276315-still-needing-help-matching-criteria.html)

D'Anne

Still needing help with Matching Criteria

Hiya,

Sheet 1 has Debits, Sheet 2 has Credits, I want to run a
matching criteria, between the two and the items that dont
match, would be put onto sheet 3. Some of the Debits
might have lets say 2 $100.00 and the credits might have
only 1 ($100.00), how do I make it so that it only pulls
the amounts that equal zero.

How do I do this automatically (macro)

J.E. McGimpsey

Still needing help with Matching Criteria

If there were only one $100 credit, how would the macro know which
$100 debit to "pull"? Or does it not matter? Do you just want to
pull the credits and debits or is there additional information that
needs to go with them? Do you want them put onto sheet 3 in
sequential rows or in the same row?