-   -   Run word document with api (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/276313-re-run-word-document-api.html)

Harald Staff[_4_]

Run word document with api

Why didn't you say so in the same thread at that time ? I could probably assisted with
some of the things you didn't understand.

--
Best wishes Harald
Excel MVP

Followup to newsgroup only please.

"GUS" wrote in message ...
I make this question second time cause the first answer didn't help me at
all .

Tom Ogilvy

Run word document with api

Actually, the question has been posted about 8 times.

Tom Ogilvy

"GUS" wrote in message

I make this question second time cause the first answer didn't help me

at
all .

Harald Staff[_5_]

Run word document with api

I see. And they keep coming until someone invents a Word remotecontrolling
API then, I guess... Hopefully Longhorn will have one <g

--
HTH. Best wishes Harald
Excel MVP
Followup to newsgroup only please

"Tom Ogilvy" skrev i melding
Actually, the question has been posted about 8 times.