-   -   disabled macros (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/276233-disabled-macros.html)

Martin Wheeler

disabled macros

xl 2000
I have just downloaded all off the security patches from the microsoft site.

Now all of my macros have been disabled. MS Help is no help in enabling
them. Can anyone tell me how to go about doing this?
Any help would be appreciated.
Ta,
Martin

Robin Hammond

disabled macros

Martin,

Try this from the command bar.

Tools, Options, Security, Macro Security, Medium.

Robin Hammond
www.enhanceddatasystems.com
Check out our XspandXL add-in

"Martin Wheeler" wrote in message
xl 2000
I have just downloaded all off the security patches from the microsoft

site.

Now all of my macros have been disabled. MS Help is no help in enabling
them. Can anyone tell me how to go about doing this?
Any help would be appreciated.
Ta,
Martin

Martin Wheeler

disabled macros

Hi Robin,
I tried it on medium and low and still had no luck until I closed xl and
opened it again. Now working fine
Thanks
Martin