-   -   Command Usage (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/276226-command-usage.html)

john Petty

Command Usage

I was looking in the VBA Editor help (in excel) and I came
across some commands that the help file says is for ODBC
and Jet Databases (i.e. User Object, NewPassword, etc).
Can I use those in my Excel VBA routines?

Tom Ogilvy

Command Usage

If you use them to work with ODBC and Jet Databases.

Tom Ogilvy