-   -   Run Macro if certain cell change (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/276153-run-macro-if-certain-cell-change.html)

Kidd

Run Macro if certain cell change

Dear All,

Can we only run a macro if certain cell change?

Eg. If contain for C4 change then run the macro.

If yes, kindly guide me on setting up the function?
Thank you.

Best Regards,
Kidd

Anders S

Run Macro if certain cell change

One way,

Enter the following in the worksheet code window (right-click the worksheet tab
and choose View code (or similar)).

'----
Option Explicit

If Target.Address = "$C$4" Then
MsgBox "You changed " & Target.Address
'----

HTH
Anders Silvén

"Kidd" skrev i meddelandet
Dear All,

Can we only run a macro if certain cell change?

Eg. If contain for C4 change then run the macro.

If yes, kindly guide me on setting up the function?
Thank you.

Best Regards,
Kidd

Richard Daniels

Run Macro if certain cell change

another way is

If Intersect(Target, ActiveSheet.Range("c4")) Is Nothing
Then Exit Sub
'run your code
end sub

.