-   -   Unload Me (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/276129-re-unload-me.html)

Chip Pearson

Unload Me

Lee,

'Me' is a reserved word in VB that always refers to the instance of the
class in which it is used. So if it appears in the code for a UserForm1, it
refers to that instance of UserForm1. If it is used in Class1 it refers to
that instance of Class1. Similarly, if it is used in ThisWorkbook, it refers
to ThisWorkbook.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Lee" wrote in message
Hi! Friends:

I received a set of codes written by an unknown person. He
uses UNLOAD ME to unload an UserForm. I checked through
the module, nowhere he "defines" what "me" is. So, is ME a
reserve word in VBA to mean UserForm, or it is being
defined in somewhere else?

Appreciate your enlightenment.