-   -   copying values (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/276101-copying-values.html)

David

copying values

I have a range that I am trying to copy and paste. I only
want to copy the value in each cell though. I don't want
to copy the formulas. I can't figure out how to get it to
copy the cell.value. Any help would be great.

Thanks,
David

Niek Otten

copying values

Hi David,

You can't copy just the values, but you can paste. Record a macro when doing
EditCopy, EditPaste Special, check Values and then review the macro.

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

"david" wrote in message
I have a range that I am trying to copy and paste. I only
want to copy the value in each cell though. I don't want
to copy the formulas. I can't figure out how to get it to
copy the cell.value. Any help would be great.

Thanks,
David

Ken Wright

copying values

Edit / Copy then Edit / Paste Special / Values

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL2K & XLXP

Attitude - A little thing that makes a BIG difference