-   -   Maximum Size of Excel Forms? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/276087-maximum-size-excel-forms.html)

Jeffrey[_5_]

Maximum Size of Excel Forms?

Is there a maximum size of Excel forms? I am trying to
create a form, and when I try to increase its vertical
height I seem to reach a maximum. This maximum height
appears to be about 11".

Thanks.

Jeffrey[_5_]

Maximum Size of Excel Forms?

Never mind my post. I was trying to increase the vertical
height of the form using using the vertical slider bar,
which doesn't seem to work past a certain size. I now
found out that one can increase the vertical height by
increasing the height property.

.