-   -   Search and Replace text strings within Macros (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/276080-search-replace-text-strings-within-macros.html)

Chris Austin

Search and Replace text strings within Macros

I am looking for a product or VBA code that will search
for a particular string in all macros or VB code within
multiple Excel Files in multiple directories and replace
it with another string. Example if I have the string "H:\
in multiple macros in multiple files and I want to replace
it with a DFS name
like "\\Continent\Country\City\Location\".

Thanks very much in advance

Chris

Dick Kusleika

Search and Replace text strings within Macros

Chris

I don't know of any ready made solution for you, but you could write your
own.

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/vbe.htm

--
Dick Kusleika