-   -   Database info in Word doc (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/276014-re-database-info-word-doc.html)

Debra Dalgleish[_2_]

Database info in Word doc

Whether you're using addresses, or other fields from the Access
database, you should be able to do a mail merge in Word, just as you did
when the data was in Excel.

If you run into any problems, you could post your questions to the
microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields newsgroup

Heidi wrote:
I want to a merge between an access database and Word that
is not an actual mail merge with letters etc, but
something like it.

I want to create fields in a word document that relate to
information in the access database like addresses in a
mail merge?

We have our data in presently in excel and are transfering
it to Access. I have a word fact sheet template that has
about 20 different fields that match up to the data. Is
there a way to interface these two pieces without getting
overly fancy and needing a programmer?

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List