-   -   new to VBA...loop? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/276002-new-vba-loop.html)

bluebanker

new to VBA...loop?

Every day for the last 3 years, my co-worker has saved a file with
similar information under the same dirctory, naming it after the day
(20030619.xls). How do I pull all this data in on one spreadsheet, I
just cells A4:H8 from everyday of the past 3 years to appear on one
sheet. Totally new to VBA. Is there a way to save all these workbooks
as tabs (by day) or a simpler way?

Thanks for your help.

Ron de Bruin

new to VBA...loop?