-   -   Copy last 13 items (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/275935-copy-last-13-items.html)

Robert Gillard

Copy last 13 items

I have 2 worksheets no1 is a continuous row after row of monthly listings
i.e. date, amount, no of items from 1999 to date.

Worksheet no2 just shows the last 13 months.

I would like a formula to go in worksheet 2 so it will automatically update
its self after the current months figures have been added to the bottom of
worksheet no1.

I was told =offset(a1,count(a;a)-1,0) would give me the last item in a row
less 1, but have not been able to get it to work successfully,

Any other suggestions gratefully received.

Bob