-   -   Question About Pivot Tables (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/275922-question-about-pivot-tables.html)

Shashi Bhosale

Question About Pivot Tables

Hi ,

I have a pivot table and chart is connected to pivot table.
How do i change the title of the graph , when i select different country,
state,customer etc from the list.
Example : If i change country to USA, Chart title should be 'Bookings for
USA'.

Thanks in advance,

Shashi

Shashi Bhosale

Question About Pivot Tables

Works Great..... Thanks.
"Debra Dalgleish" wrote in message
You can link the chart title to a cell on the worksheet. For example, if
the PivotTable dropdown is in cell B2:

1. Enter the following formula in cell D1:
="Bookings for " & B2
2. Select the chart title, and click in the Formula bar.
3. Type an equal sign, and click on cell D1, which contains the formula
The chart title formula will be: =Sheet1!$D$1
4. Press the Enter key.

The chart title will change when a new selection is made in the dropdown.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List