-   -   Excel VB: Open/Save *.xls (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/275904-excel-vbulletin-open-save-%2A-xls.html)

Bryce K.

Excel VB: Open/Save *.xls

I have a mysterious problem. I have written VB code in
Excel that searches specified subdirectories on a network
for all *.xls files nad opens them. It will work
perfectly for several runs. However, after saving the
file and code, I close Excel and all the opened files.
When I open the same file again and run the macro, it
fails to find or open any of the files that it had
before. Any clue why it can't find the files after
closing and opening the file? I can send the code to
anyone who can help.

Thanks, Bryce