-   -   SheetName (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/275883-re-sheetname.html)

J.E. McGimpsey

SheetName

One way:

Public Function SheetName() As String
SheetName = Application.Caller.Parent.Name
End Function

You can also do it without UDFs:

=MID(CELL("filename",A1), FIND("]", CELL("filename",A1))+1, 255)

Note that the file needs to be saved for this to work.

In article ,
"Heapy" wrote:

I need to develop a function that returns the name of the worksheet on which
the function is located.

It's probably a simple little thing, but I can't think of it right now.

Thx
HWH

Heapy

SheetName