-   -   Events on shapes (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/275870-events-shapes.html)

Christof De Backere

Events on shapes

One more question:

In a workbook, I want to create a visual representation
(blockdiagram) of data in an input sheet. I currently do
this by creating shapes on a sheet.

The problem is now that I want to have events when these
shapes are clicked/double clicked.

I have been looking like crazy, but can't find a way to
get it done.

Is it possible?
I thought about showing the graphs on a form rather than
on a sheet, but can't find any controls which allow me to
display them as elements of a blockdiagram (labels,
arrows & rectcanlges)

Any advice is welcome

Christof

Alex@JPCS

Events on shapes

Have you tried Right-Click on the shape and assign Macro?

APJ