-   -   Listbox w/CheckBox Options (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/275864-listbox-w-checkbox-options.html)

Bob Salvato

Listbox w/CheckBox Options

i have successfully populated a multicolumn multiselect
listbox with checkbox option. i have created a routine
that runs after population which goes through every item
in the listbox and selects each item...

for i = 0 to listbox1.Listcount-1
listbox1.Selected(i) = True

PROBLEM: when i look at the list box, none of the
checkboxes are checked.

am i missing a step somewhere....?

thanks

Bob Salvato

Listbox w/CheckBox Options

i have since revised my code and my checkboxes are now
appear checked.

Thank you anyway.

.