-   -   VBA to read data from XL and import into another XL file (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/275555-vba-read-data-xl-import-into-another-xl-file.html)

Steve D[_4_]

VBA to read data from XL and import into another XL file

I have 5 workbooks that capture data each week. All of these
workbooks have several formulas and about 30 rows of data, 20 columns.
I need to take all of this data and import it into another file each
week. Is there an easy way to set up a command that will take this
data, row by row and insert row by row into my "collection" workbook.
The "collection" workbook would be a compilation of all 5 workbooks,
and would be added to each week without overwriting any data from
previous weeks. I am a beginner at VBA, and any help or direction
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Steve