-   -   Using Combo boxes in excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/275522-using-combo-boxes-excel.html)

Disco[_2_]

Using Combo boxes in excel

Finally worked it out myself.
Thanks
-----Original Message-----
Hi ,
I am trying to add combo boxes to an excel spreadsheet

and
although I have had success in creating the combo box (
using the forms toolbar )and referencing the correct data
I do still have a problem.
When I create a combo box on a form in Access I can type
characters into it and it will automatically jump to the
relevant data as I type.
I cannot seem to emulate this in excel as I cannot even
type into the combo box.
I have tried using a combo box from the control toolbox
but I can't work out how to reference the data ( I

presume
I do this with code ).
Can anybody help ?

Thanks in advance