-   -   userform question (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/275354-userform-question.html)

David Goodall

userform question

Hi All,

I have a worksheet that contains product codes (column A) and product
descriptions (column B).

I designed a userform which includes a list box which has all the product
codes in it. I used the rowsource property to populate it. I would like a
text box on the userform automatically completed when the product code is
chosen in the list box. Is this possible?

I have some programming experience but only in C++. I'm new too VB so
forgive me if this is a silly question.

Thanks
David