-   -   visual basic command in a cell?? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/275348-visual-basic-command-cell.html)

konky

visual basic command in a cell??

Hello,

I want to copy a database file from excel into a reflection session. But
after the article name refelction ask for (normaly) an insert key.

I it posible to say in an excel cell that it has to do the insert key??

i don't know if it's possible!

please let me know

gr konk

Tom Ogilvy

visual basic command in a cell??

you can automate reflection ftp from vba:

http://support.wrq.com/techdocs/1173.html

there is another note which appears to indicate you can automate the
reflection session using OLE Automation - I would look at my documentation
and see if this is an option.

http://support.wrq.com/training/cour...0-ref_vba.html

Using Automation
a.. About automation
b.. Controlling another application from Reflection
c.. Controlling Reflection from another application <=========
Tom Ogilvy