-   -   How do I set the value of a textbox on a userform to the value in a named cell? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/275270-how-do-i-set-value-textbox-userform-value-named-cell.html)

CR[_3_]

How do I set the value of a textbox on a userform to the value in a named cell?

Let's say that I have a cell named "FredCell". And I have a textbox
("textbox1") on a userform. When I activate the userform, I want the
form to display the value in "FredCell" in textbox1. Is there anyway
to refer to the name "FredCell" without using row and column notation?

I hope this question isn't too basic, but I'm just starting out!

Myrna Larson[_2_]

How do I set the value of a textbox on a userform to the value in a named cell?

Range("FredCell")

On 25 Aug 2003 18:31:52 -0700, (CR) wrote:

Let's say that I have a cell named "FredCell". And I have a textbox
("textbox1") on a userform. When I activate the userform, I want the
form to display the value in "FredCell" in textbox1. Is there anyway
to refer to the name "FredCell" without using row and column notation?

I hope this question isn't too basic, but I'm just starting out!

Dave Peterson[_3_]

How do I set the value of a textbox on a userform to the value in anamed cell?

If you used Insert|Name|Define and called that cell FredCell, then you could do
something like:

Me.TextBox1.Value = Worksheets("sheet1").Range("FredCell").Value

--

Dave Peterson