-   -   VBA Keywords (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/275198-vba-keywords.html)

TAM

VBA Keywords

I know this may sound strange but I am looking for a list of all VBA
keywords. Basically it is for a language parser I am writing but I can not
find a list of these anywhere. Any suggestions?

Thanks

TAM

Jean-Paul Viel

VBA Keywords

Look into the "Object Bowser"

--
JP

"TAM" wrote in message
I know this may sound strange but I am looking for a list of all VBA
keywords. Basically it is for a language parser I am writing but I can not
find a list of these anywhere. Any suggestions?

Thanks

TAM

TAM

VBA Keywords

Thank you for your reply but I have already trawled through the object
browser without success. If you know specifically where it is could you
please tell me

Thanks

TAM
"Jean-Paul Viel" wrote in message