-   -   month to number (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/275124-month-number.html)

_______Tim_______

month to number

WOW.

Thank you all so much for taking the time to look at
this. I am using Rockys solution because I sort of
understand it a little. :) And I am trying to learn new
ways to replace pulling down formulas through 5,000 -
10,000 rows of data per sheet. If anyone knows an
alternative to pulling down 30 columns of formulas through
10,000 rows of new data, please, please, please let me
know.

Regards, Tim