-   -   Prompt User to Enter Data with a macro (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/275120-prompt-user-enter-data-macro.html)

Rebecca[_6_]

Prompt User to Enter Data with a macro

I am setting up a workbook where new sheets will be added
for new years. Can a macro prompt a user to enter the new
year when the sheet is right clicked to rename it?

Don Guillett[_4_]

Prompt User to Enter Data with a macro

x=inputbox("Enter data")

"Rebecca" wrote in message
I am setting up a workbook where new sheets will be added
for new years. Can a macro prompt a user to enter the new
year when the sheet is right clicked to rename it?

Tom Ogilvy

Prompt User to Enter Data with a macro

there is no event associated with renaming a sheet, so I would say no.

Tom Ogilvy