-   -   insert picture into worksheet cell (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/275113-re-insert-picture-into-worksheet-cell.html)

kiat

insert picture into worksheet cell

I'm not sure if this is what you after or that the syntax is correct:

dim oPic as excel.shape
set oPic = moExcel.moExcel.ActiveCell.Worksheet.Pictures.Inse rt
("c:\temp\sig.jpg")
oPic.name = "sig"

"Matt" wrote in message
I'm having a problem inserting a picture file into a
worksheet using VB 6.0. The VBA macro equivalent code is:

ActiveSheet.Pictures.Insert("C:\TEMP\sig.jpg").Sel ect

I can't access the Pictures collection from VB 6.0 code.
I'd expect this to work (moExcel is a global
excel.application):

But there is no Pictures collection available. Any
assistance is greatly appreciated.

Matt Kiner