-   -   For chip about scroll (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/275074-chip-about-scroll.html)

GUS

For chip about scroll

If i want to scroll a particular cell beside a particular column
lets say column (c).What change do i have to make to chip macro.
I want every time i press a button the specfied cell to come next to
column c
Of course i am using <Freeze panes at column c.
Thanks in anvance

Rocky McKinley

For chip about scroll

Hi Gus,

Try this if your trying to acheive a screen position for a particular cell.

Application.Goto Range("C10"), True
'or the same is
Range("C10").Select
ActiveWindow.ScrollColumn = 3