-   -   Template Wizard w/ Data Tracking 97--XP (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/275071-template-wizard-w-data-tracking-97-xp.html)

Two Pi R

Template Wizard w/ Data Tracking 97--XP

I've created many templates in Excel 97 which rely upon the Template Wizard w/
Data Tracking to dump their data into another Excel file. I noticed that Excel
2002 in Office XP makes you download that wizard rather than have be an
optional part of the installation. Does the wizard behave the same in 2002/XP
as it does in 97 or will I have to modify the templates to get them to work as
expected? Will Directory names/locations need to be changed?

Thank you