-   -   deleting rows in a non-continous range (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/275057-re-deleting-rows-non-continous-range.html)

kiat

deleting rows in a non-continous range

You have to start from the bottom of the range and move to the top

dim i as long
With Workbooks("test").Worksheets("MHE").range("CHECKRA NGE")
For i = .Rows.Count To 1 Step -1
If .Cells(i).Value = 0 Then .Rows(i).EntireRow.Delete
Next
end with

"Tim McPhillips" wrote in message
I need help with the following problem. A worksheet with
a non-continous range has data that occassionally has zero
populated. I need code that will cycle through the entire
range, identify if any cells are zero, and delete those
rows. My code isn't working. This is what I came up with:

("CHECKRANGE")
Set c = Workbooks("test").Worksheets("MHE").range
_
.Cells(1)

For xy = 1 To Workbooks("test").Worksheets("MHE") _
.range("CHECKRANGE").Count

If c.Value = 0 Then
Set deleteaddress = range(c.Address)
Set c = c.Next