-   -   Code that runs each time AFTER a sheet is cut off the book (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/275036-code-runs-each-time-after-sheet-cut-off-book.html)

keks

Code that runs each time AFTER a sheet is cut off the book

I know that there is basicly a possibility to write a code that
will be executable each time BEFORE some event occurs.
What i came across now is the need to have a code that will
make changes to a book each time AFTER any sheet is cut
off it? Is it possible in princple? If so, maybe someone might
help me? great thatnxxx in advance, guys

Don Guillett[_4_]

Code that runs each time AFTER a sheet is cut off the book

Use the sheetdeactivate event in the ThisWorkbook module