-   -   VBA read/write registry setting (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/275023-vba-read-write-registry-setting.html)

nelson

VBA read/write registry setting

Dear All,

I'm a newbie in excel programming.

How can I read / write the registry settings using excel vba?

Thank you!
BR
Nelson

Rocky McKinley

VBA read/write registry setting

Hi Nelson,

Try the Savesetting and Getsetting statements, just look them up in the Vba
help. Savesetting saves information you enter in the arguments to the Win
Registry and GetSetting reads from the Win Registry.
DeleteSetting will delete a saved setting from the Win Registry.

Hope this helps,
Regards, Rocky McKinley

"nelson" wrote in message
Dear All,

I'm a newbie in excel programming.

How can I read / write the registry settings using excel vba?

Thank you!
BR
Nelson

nelson