-   -   how to make a help hint for my function made by myself. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/274958-re-how-make-help-hint-my-function-made-myself.html)

steve

how to make a help hint for my function made by myself.

Don't attach files! Especially something this big!

I won't touch it!

--
sb
"youngman" wrote in message
hi

i wonder how to make a help hint for my function made by myself.

i can make a function ,but i cannot make a help hint like the red

rectangle
in the attached file.

Would you tell me anything about it

thank you very much.