-   -   Saving a Workbook without code (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/274951-saving-workbook-without-code.html)

KimberlyC

Saving a Workbook without code

Hi
I have a workbook file that has alot of code with it. I want to save it as
another file without the code.
Is there a way to save a copy of a workbook file without the vba code in it?
If yes, can you please explain how this is done??

Thanks in advance!!
Kimberly

Ron de Bruin

Saving a Workbook without code

See this webpage
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/vbe.htm

I have this option in my sendmail Add-in also
you can send the workbook to yourself<g
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm#Add-in

--
Regards Ron de Bruin