-   -   web query format (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/274827-web-query-format.html)

Bill C[_3_]

web query format

I am using the web query:
With ActiveSheet.QueryTables.Add(Connection:= _
"URL;http://webpage.com?" & courseCode _
, Destination:=Range("A9"))
And this picks up a 4 row by 5 column table.
The problem is that when it pastes this into the range A9 it inserts 5
colums there. I don't want it to insert columns but rather just to
paste into the cells that are already there. Does anyone know the code
for this?
Thank you.

Don Guillett[_4_]

web query format

Here are a couple of ideas you can modify to suit your needs.
'at the start
Sheets("Data").Rows("2:300").Delete
=====
'at the end