-   -   VBA occur error - kernel32.dll (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/274804-vba-occur-error-kernel32-dll.html)

Judy[_4_]

VBA occur error - kernel32.dll

We got a message(Excel has caused an error in
KERNEL32.DLL, Excel will now close)when we run our Excel
VBA application. We restart or shut down the computer, it
still get the same message. If we reduce database records,
it works fine.Any suggestion would be really appreciated.
Thanks very much in advance.

Judy

Wild Bill[_2_]

VBA occur error - kernel32.dll

Try posting this in microsoft.public.excel.crashesgpfs. I fear that you
have a corrupt workbook, and that the number of records is not the
problem; rather, varying the number only shifts the underlying problem
so you don't see it.