-   -   Using the "Find" (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/274781-using-find.html)

Dan Marr[_2_]

Using the "Find"

I have a Workbook with over 2,000 part numbers. Each
part number has a description and some have model numbers
as well.

I want to provide the user of my Excel 2002 application
the ability to search a specific column for part number
(all numerical values).

I'd like to use the "Find and Replace" feature (not "FILE
FIND") but didn't see a Dialog box in the Excel Help
search.

I'm thinking I'm goint to have to use a dialog box that
the user needs to enter data and then pass the users
input to the "Find and Replace" feature as a variable.

Can I do this without creating the dialog box?