-   -   How to limit the Number of rows in Excel sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/274770-how-limit-number-rows-excel-sheet.html)

subbu[_2_]

How to limit the Number of rows in Excel sheet

Hi,
I have the requirement to limit the number of rows in
Excel.My backend is MSAccess.Which Excel property does
support the above requirement

subbu

Ken Wright

How to limit the Number of rows in Excel sheet

None. You have 65,536 of them and that's that. Now you can hide them of course, but that doesn't
actually get rid of them. If I'm misunderstanding your question, then please post a bit more
detail.

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL2K & XLXP

Attitude - A little thing that makes a BIG difference