-   -   Inefficient Calculation of User Defined Functions in Excel 2000 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/274754-inefficient-calculation-user-defined-functions-excel-2000-a.html)

Leandro Arias

Inefficient Calculation of User Defined Functions in Excel 2000

The problem I am having is that there is a bug in Excel 2K
that makes the excel recalculate UDF more times than
necessary (60 times). The problem was solved in Excel XP
but I need to run my functions in Excel 2K and with this
bug the performance is way too bad.

Has someone heard about a fix to this bug? Please let me
know if someone has info about this bug.

Thanks,

Leandro

Charles Williams

Inefficient Calculation of User Defined Functions in Excel 2000

See
http://www.decisionModels.com/calcsecretsj.htm

hth
Charles Williams